Information That We Gather
- Personal Information: while you visit our website, we may gather personal data that you freely submit, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other details you choose to share while getting in touch with us or making use of our services.
- Usage Information:We might compile data about your visits to and use of our website, using your IP address, browser type, device type, software version, and browse habits.
How We Usa Your Information
We use the data we gather for a variety of things, including but not restricted to:
- offering and looking after our website.
- answering your questions, remarks, or suggestions.
- sending you updates, bulletins, or advertising to which you have opted in (you may opt out at any time).
- For the purpose of improving our website and services, we track and analyze usage trends.
obeying legal standards.
Disclosure of Your Information
In the following events we may provide your personal data to other parties:
- with your permission.
- must adhere to legal requirements.
- To safeguard our own rights, privacy, safety, or property as well as that of other people or our users.
- alongside with the sale, merger, or purchase of all or some of our assets.
Opt-Out: You have the option to stop receiving marketing messages from us by contacting us directly or by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails you receive.
Cookies: The majority of web browsers have cookies enabled by default. If you’d prefer, you can typically change your browser’s settings to reject cookies. However, this can restrict you from using our website to its best potential.
We take actions that are reasonable in nature to guard against malicious use, disclosure, changes, or destruction of your personal information. Please understand, however, that no form of messaging via the internet or storage is 100% safe, and we cannot provide 100% security.
Other Website Links
Links to websites not run by us may be found on our website. You will be taken to a third party’s website if you click on one of their links. As we have no control over and take no charge for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites, we strongly suggest you to review the privacy policies of every website you visit.
Privacy of Children
Children under the age of 13 should not use our website. Children under 13 are not knowingly subject to our collection of personal information. If you’re a parent or guardian and you think your child may have given us personal information, please get in touch with us so we can erase it.
Developments to This Privacy Statement